Spirit Point Competition! 1st - Fantastic 4 | 2nd - Hui Mana'o | 3rd - Laulima | 4th - Na Koa | 5th - 'Ekahi | 6th - Hui Ha'aheo | 7th - Ho'oko | 8th - Laule'a

May 9, 2016

PCHS Pep Rally 2016

Who’s ready for Pearl City High School?! I know I am because of all the activities I am signing up for in the upcoming 16-17 sy! Today during Period 2, all 8th Graders went down to the cafeteria to see the PCHS Pep Rally and listened in on student athletes and varsity coaches describe all the activities we can join next year! The PCHS Pep Band kicked it all off with as we filed in making our little cafeteria sound like a gigantic, rocking stadium!  I can’t wait for high school! Football, basketball, soccer, air riflery, volleyball, paddle boarding, tennis, and water polo?!? All these activities sound so fun -- how can people not want to join?! But I got keep my grades up and stay in shape! Hope you J-O-I-N everything next year!! - Angela, Historian